By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Official Blackberry Twitter App

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

A few months back I mobed from a Blackberry to the iPhone having been a Blackberry fan for a few years. I notice that the official Blackberry Twitter app has now came out of beta. See the link below.

Official BlackBerry Twitter app launched | IT PRO

I'm sure there are a few Blackberry owners on the site and would love to hear your thoughts on what it's like :)

G

Gouldie0

Now I'm not the most techi person, but I find it really good although the main downside is that it's a massive drain on the battery.

I've to tweek it a little so that I don't get updates all the time.

Employment Law Services

Employment Law Services

EmployEasily Legal Services
Been using this for a while now and find it works really well. Agree it zaps the battery a bit but othereise its a great app.

F

Forbes

I've been using this app for a few months and think it's great. Another app, which seems more highly rated in Blackberry Apps, is Uber Twitter which also gives you options to add photos and embed videos to your tweets. BlackBerry App World - UberTwitter

Also worth checking out the Linkedin App @ BlackBerry App World - LinkedIn

For more ideas or getting the most out of your Blackberry see the link below;

The FNBG Blog
FNBG Business Cost Consultants, Telecoms, Mobile Phones, Fixed Line, Telephone Systems, PBX, IP, VOIP, SIP Trunks, Gas, Electricity, Water. Scotland, Central Belt, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Stirling, Dundee, Borders, Fife.