By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Most Effective Paid Online Advertising?

Most effective paid online advertising?

• Google Adwords

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Facebook & Instagram

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bing

• Pinterest

• Other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Allegrif

Allegrif

Poll above, let me know what you think. If you have any experience of these providers, let me know below, I'd be curious to hear of your experiences!

Zarostulus

For me, other. I had massive success with Reddit for a political niche. I'd recommend it to anyone, but only if you have a niche that's commonly-discussed on Reddit.

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Adwords has been good for me on occasion, but it has to be set up properly. You can't just throw money at Adwords and expect it to work, it requires monitoring and constant alterations until you find the perfect formula.

D

Danrl16

This post is absolutely amazing because I have also been finding various ways to trigger our sales graph. I think that with the help of Google AdWords Pay Per Click Advertising technique, my competitors have been earning really well, so I would like to use this technique. Hopefully I will get good results.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

unbrakochaz

Shame you didn't include "paying an SEO company" as one of the options

P

propoly

Looks like i voted for the most popular option to date :)

barry100

barry100

For a local company like a dog walker or hairdresser, Facebook is the way forward. But it will depend allot on if the person setting the ads up know what they are doing.

E

Employer

I think the key to Facebook advertising is to focus on a particular local market and specific age/interest groups. That way, in theory you should get the best return on investment.

GaryB

GaryB

It’s difficult to pick just one.

I think an integrated online marketing strategy tends to perform best, because your brand and your message will be visible on various platforms.

I’ve seen a stat somewhere that says it takes 3 or 4 engagements before a prospect becomes a customer, so with that in mind, branding in various platforms, and being as highly targeted as possible, to avoid wasting money, is for me the best option.

L

lookingforadvice

Unfortunately, all of the ones I have tried on that list have proved to be useless although it may well be that the marketing campaigns were not focused enough. Search engine optimisation is the best form of marketing as far as I'm concerned.

M

MikeatGreenlight

I think it would depend on the context, are you looking for B2C or B2B sales or both. What market are you in, what is your target audience. You need to identify your perfect customer, figure out what they are doing with their time and where they hang out and target your ads in that domain.

For a general all in one solution, good SEO will always be your best option. However, you need to select suitable terms. Anyone can rank #1 for "Obscure business name and product" its much harder to get the key terms that really generate the traffic you need.

J

jeenifer

Hello!
If you want to know about advertising related information, then Mobitsolutions is the best digital marketing and social media company in UK, having experience in WordPress, PHP, e-commerce, java, SEO, digital marketing and software development projects. They have a professional website designer who can design a innovative website. They have been rated as a top web development company. They have a team of 50+ professional website developers to develop custom web applications and mobile apps at reasonable cost.

M

MoneYmaker228

as they said in my daughter's favorite cartoon -
: you need to try a lot and not draw a superficial conclusion

B

Brandon Kooper

In my experience, Google Ads and Facebook Ads have been the most effective for paid online advertising.