By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Most Effective Paid Online Advertising?

Most effective paid online advertising?

• Google Adwords

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Facebook & Instagram

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bing

• Pinterest

• Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Allegrif

Allegrif

Poll above, let me know what you think. If you have any experience of these providers, let me know below, I'd be curious to hear of your experiences!

Zarostulus

For me, other. I had massive success with Reddit for a political niche. I'd recommend it to anyone, but only if you have a niche that's commonly-discussed on Reddit.

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Adwords has been good for me on occasion, but it has to be set up properly. You can't just throw money at Adwords and expect it to work, it requires monitoring and constant alterations until you find the perfect formula.

D

Danrl16

This post is absolutely amazing because I have also been finding various ways to trigger our sales graph. I think that with the help of Google AdWords Pay Per Click Advertising technique, my competitors have been earning really well, so I would like to use this technique. Hopefully I will get good results.

Last edited by a moderator: