By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Market research survey - business owners

T

td93

Hi,

I'm researching if and how far businesses/employers would be willing to go to sabotage another business or competitor. I would be really grateful if you cuold complete a short survey which only take a couple of minutes of your time.

Link to the survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6WYPZKR

Thanks so much in advance!

L

lookingforadvice

Why on earth would you look to sabotage another business/competitor? Any time spent on this underhand practice is time that is not being spent on your business. A bizarre survey in my opinion.

M

MichelleSmith6TWaL

Market Research is necessary for........
1). Making proper marketing decision
2). Choosing the right products
3). Selecting the right sales person
4). All of these

M

MichelleSmith6TWaL

Many newcomers to the business believe that they should not research the market and get statistics. The problem is that personal research is distinguished by the accuracy of the data and minor errors, in contrast to the data of "experts."
However, any research takes a lot of time and money. Some companies sell ready-made studies with accurate data at great prices. It can be helpful for both scientists and business people for starting a business in a particular area. So marketresearchfuture.com can be a great help in providing quality research reports.

Maricores

Maricores

in general, following your concurents content is a smart way to be always a step ahead!