By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Is the bounce back loan literally money for nothing?

E

Employer

The terms for the bounce back loan seem very attractive. No charges or interest for a year and even after that, for the next five years the rate is fixed at 2.5%. Anyone got any interesting ideas for a six-year investment?

Canlla

Canlla

It is interesting. Do you have a more detailed description of these services? I just took out a loan on Finpedia regularly. Every time I asked them for various details about this, they repeatedly repeated all the conditions. When they had any new services, they always notified me about it. I am happy that I was able to find a bank with such services. I just had cases when I contacted banks that cheated me out of money (I lost a lot of money). I was young and thought that the services of a lawyer or a financial adviser were not necessary at all.

virginuso

virginuso

Nowadays everything is expensive and needs a lot of time to develop.

virginuso

virginuso

Nowadays everything is expensive and needs a lot of time to develop. Not everyone has the amount of money they need and that`s why they do different type of things or even loan. I have a friend who loaned an amount of money recently, because he wanted to renovate his upstairs in his house. He didn`t have the whole amount on cash, so he made a loan from a company. He agreed with the terms and payment rates, and after quite a few time he had the money in his hand. I recommend you to do the same, if you want to renovate, but you don`t have enough money.

Feduk

Feduk

The government introduced the Bounce Back Loan to help small and medium-sized businesses affected by the coronavirus crisis secure loans of up to £50,000. Unfortunately, the scheme closed on 31st March 2021. However, to some companies, even these attractive loans will not be enough to save them. That’s why it’s so vital that you understand the potential implications if you default on the loan and your business enters liquidation.

ismaelyork

ismaelyork

Now you can quickly get a loan for any need, whether to repair a house or buy a new site, a car.