By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

First Customer Review :D

Well it seems that on many levels he is indeed a happy bunny!

Well done Sam... But I'm sure we're all as unsurprised as we are pleased for you...

stugster

stugster

Congratulations Sam! That's an absolutely brilliant review!

sam09

Thank you! was really nervous whn I hadn't heard back when I'd expected. Tis really good at this stage knowing that I'm on the right track! As it may be wrong going into businees with this mind but I really just want to make people smile and feel good as opposed to being filthy rich.

Sam

Thank you! was really nervous whn I hadn't heard back when I'd expected. Tis really good at this stage knowing that I'm on the right track! As it may be wrong going into businees with this mind but I really just want to make people smile and feel good as opposed to being filthy rich.

Sam

You'll find that 'grubbilly comfortable' with your integrity intact is a pretty reasonable and in the long term far more sustainable place to be....:thumbup1:

D

Dizzydiza

Wow that is a great review. Im sure the feeling that you got from that makes all your hard work worth it!
Di :)

sam09

I've also had someone get in touch about little 'Boudoir Boxes' I plan to make and they are interested in selling them on their site! Just cannot wait for my Market Test Grant to make it all! So exciting! Going to get as many bits as possible when I get paid (damn emergency tax code will cut that though)!

Sam