By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

  • Join our UK Small business Forum

    Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK


    Join us!

Which web browser do you use?

  • Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
M

Mike Turner

New Member
Have you ever tried using other browsers installed on your Apple stuff? I have Chrome on here but it doesn't work as fast as Safari, but I like to have two different browsers for the different things I do. Don't ask.. it makes sense to me!
We have tried it but find that Safari is the one that runs fastest. Possibly there are things that you can do that would help to improve that, but neither of us are all that technical, so we're not sure about it to be honest.
 
MattW

MattW

New Member
Chrome for 80% of my browsing, and Firefox for the remaining 20%. I use Chrome because of the integration with my Google account, and my Android phone.
 

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking
Top