By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What's Your Favourite Gadget?

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

A simple question and one that really anyone on the forums old or new can get involved with.

Tell us what your favourite gadget is. It has to be a physical thing but other than that there are no rules other than its gadgety ( is that a word ?) :p

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

I absolutely love my iPhone and iPad. I have so many games on there (my iPad, not my phone, I'd never get any work done) and apps, and I strongly believe that as long as I had a charger and an internet connection, I wouldn't miss human interaction for a very long time! Plus there are lots of cool apps like financial ones to help with business etc, so that's always a good thing.

P

Pete Brindle

My laptop without a doubt. I couldn't do my job without it as I use it for my accounts and lesson planning, so I am grateful to it for everything!

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

My laptop without a doubt. I couldn't do my job without it as I use it for my accounts and lesson planning, so I am grateful to it for everything!

Actually, perhaps I should have said my laptop, too. I do a lot of freelance work at the moment so without that I suppose I wouldn't be able to do very much!

Business Upside

Business Upside

iPhone 12 is an all-time favourite for all the phone lovers. There are many flagship features for which it is so special among the iOS models.

J

John Sanchez

High Performance PC, Iphone X, Premium Mouse Microsoft, BOSE Hi Fi Speaker.

Maricores

Maricores

I love my iPhone 13 pro max. When I bought it, it was locked so I used iCloud Unlock Service and use it without problems. Recently, Apple has been receiving a fair share of criticism for its lack of innovation, and the accusations are justified. But the iPhone 13 ProMax managed to retain all the strong qualities of last year's model and will improve in a number of important aspects.

B

balder

My iPhone , sometimes I think I love it more than I love my children