S
socialquarry
New Member
For people who already run a business, what is one mistake you would avoid if you had to start again today?
Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK
I'd validate before building anything. I'd talk to potential customers first and get one paying client before spending on branding, a website, or tools.
I'd also pick one narrow niche instead of trying to serve everyone, keep costs low for the first six months, and track cash flow from day one. Most of all, I'd start earlier and stop waiting for the perfect plan, since you learn more from your first ten customers than from months of preparing.
Business Web Design
Dexion Pallet Racking Supplier 
BRCGS Training Course Provider
Conveyor Part Suppliers
UK Legal Number Plates
Commercial Print Services Ask a question, share what you have learned, and get notified when someone replies. Membership is free and takes a minute.