By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What qualifications do I need to get into copywriting?

C

ChrisRich

I’m a fully qualified journalist with 10 years of experience and a degree in English Literature. I’ve been living in the US for 2 years (for my husband’s job) and used it as a career break. We are due to return to the UK next summer and I want to move into copywriting/digital marketing. I’m aware I’ve been out of the game for a while and am thinking of taking an online course in marketing to give me the edge when it comes to job hunting, can anyone recommend one? Is there a particular accreditation that would be useful to me? I’m aware the jobs market may be a bit difficult at the moment, so any help would be appreciated.