By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Website improvements

D

Dizzydiza

Its that time of year again when I play around with my website, change colours, change fonts....and wait for it ....I created a template that I applied to the entire website. So needless to say I was feeling rather pleased with myself. SO much so that I submitted it for a wedding website award. Apparently I met the criteria and I am now the proud owner of this award. The award links to a wedding directory which I am happy about as the award does make my website look impressive. :thumbup:

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Well done you!

The gold star does look very good and if it helps get you a bit more traffic or a few links then great. I already know how good your stuff is as Karen has a few of your pieces.

You do need to check the links at the bottom of the main text that links to /gifts.html. For some reason i'm getting a 404 error. Hopefully it's an easy fix :)

D

Dizzydiza

Thank you for your kind coments. I have sorted the links for the gifts page. It is very much still under constructions and the items on it are excellent value as the gold fill and sterling silver wire is from stock purchased before the price rocketed.
Happy new year to you all as well :)