By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Turning 1 company into 2.

P

ProjektPrints

Alright guys, new to this so forgive me if it’s already been said.

Im hoping to go self employed on 31st March and print clothes and sign vans full time. I currently own a small clothing brand that is a registered business called Vanist Supply Co, but I also print clothes for other people/businesses from my garage in my spare time and it actually makes more money than my brand but it’s not registered. It does fall under the same category for “47910 - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet”

Would I be ok to I merge the two companies to one for the ease of having one business, one bank account and keeping my tax down? All under the same umbrella. Or is it more complicated than that.