By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

team building

gamecockfan

Have any of you ever tried any team building activities for your company employees that has really worked? I need something beyond games to light a fire under my crew!

S

stressmom

Have you ever heard of a ropes course? These are activities typically done outside which make teams of people have to work together on issues like problem solving and trust development. This may be beneficial for you and your staff.

A

Alan

Hi,
Myself and a couple of colleagues could organise a number of things for you-would be useful to get a bit of an idea about your company , what you are looking to achieve etc and then we could suggest some options.If you want to give me a call please feel free to do so.

These fellows.....

Maximillion Team Building Resources

Are based just 'round the corner from me. They seem to be more blue-chip oriented but everyone I've spoken to speak very highly of them.

I used to know a chap who would take your staff out on his boat, get them lost and then make them find their way home.... Having witnessed him at work on more than one occasion it really DID seem like a very effective way of building bridges between people. Sadly though he seems to have gone off the radar... :(

Alan, for some reason your site doesn't seem to be working ol' bean.....

A

Alan

Hi Matt,
Thanks for letting me know,my web guys were making one or two changes so I think you may have caught it when they had it offline-should be working now-(have just checked at my end) if there is still a problem with you accessing it please let me know and will investigate further-appreciate you taking the trouble to highlight it .