By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Royal Mail - Simple Ways to Grow

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I thought this was worth mentioning on the forums.

A new service being piloted by Royal Mail which I think has real potential. It has lots of really great companies connected to it like Docmail and packages to suit even the smallest business.

http://www.simplewaystogrow.com/

I think I may well be giving this a try myself so will feed back more info as and when I have it. If others try it please let us know your thoughts. :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Craig,

Nice to see you on the forums :) I totally think it has amazing potential. I think the other angle to it is showing businesses how they can collaborate to actually pull something together that's actually more valuable to their customer. Ruth Gilbert is currently try to set something like this up via 4N and I think this is a good example of how you can pull something like this together.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Craig,

No I don't think so. Pretty sure they are based down south. To be honest the docmail part really interests me. I can't believe i've never came across it before! I'm certainly going to be trying that part out soon :)

Craig McKie

FST Technologies in Livingston are owned by the same Company http://deltadigital.co.uk/services/cloud-computing/posts/spending-too-much-on-print-and-post/

thought it rang a bell I met their Operations Director at ConnectEd couple of weeks ago, basically they can print and post quality mailings for less than the priceof the stamp, I have his card somewhere if you want details

Similar to the addon in Kashflow as well, viapost

Only thing I don't like about the RM offer is 12 month contracts, Id prefer if there was monthly option to allow you to trial it