By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Package and Dispatch - where to begin?

T

TimW

I am starting to sell a product online very soon. I haven't got to grips with either packaging or dispatch/transport. What are the options? where would I find a short discussion of pros and cons and gotchas?

I think we can do the packaging without too much trouble and the parcels will all be the same: cylinders about 80cm long and 27cm dia wighing 3kg. What are the options for couriers or post? what options might I offer? How would returns work? or non-delivery? There must be plenty of problems I should be aware of.

M

masonstone

I am starting to sell a product online very soon. I haven't got to grips with either packaging or dispatch/transport. What are the options? where would I find a short discussion of pros and cons and gotchas?

I think we can do the packaging without too much trouble and the parcels will all be the same: cylinders about 80cm long and 27cm dia wighing 3kg. What are the options for couriers or post? what options might I offer? How would returns work? or non-delivery? There must be plenty of problems I should be aware of.
you could join facebook groups regarding this and small business owners would guide you.