By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Niche marketing - holistic service to literary clients

Gutsy

Gutsy

Hi guys,

I offer services including transcription, typing and proofreading (see my site Typewrite Proofreading - Home) , and my clients are varied at the moment as I've marked in a general arena - so clients include forensics teams, researchers, lecturers, students, etc.

I've always had a vested interest in writing and literature, and I'm thinking that I would like to offer a holistic service to publishers, journalists and authors - transcribing, typing, and editing, in other words if an author sends me his manuscript, I run with it from start until finish.

Can you guys let me know whether you think this could work?

And then the other question I have is how to attract this kind of client. The ways I've thought of are to follow publishers and journalists on Twitter and find them on FB and Google and let them know I'm offering this service. Can you guys offer any other suggestions? Thanks guys!

Gutsy

Gutsy

and how do I edit my own post?? Of course, I marketed, not marked, in a general area :)

Latest Posts