By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

My Good Friend Penny Haywood Sent Me This, And I Was Blown Away

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

NO RECESSION FOR ME

I received an email from a very good friend of mine and PLC member Penny Haywood. The email at first seemed like a little bit of a joke, it was a link to a website promising to put my name on the front pages of ‘The Wall Street Journal’…but the message that was played on the website was so powerful I felt I had to share it with you.

The link to the website has one of the most encouraging messages in business that I have heard in a long time. And primarily is about saying, ‘B******* to this recession, lets go and make our business great, and here’s how to do it.’ The whole thing takes about 2 minutes, but it will help you have one of the best attitudes to making your business a real success through these tough times.

amestaper

amestaper

Re: My Good Friend Penny Haywood Sent Me This, And I Was Blown Aw

Thanks Gordon,
I'm inspired and gonna spread the word for this website. :thumbup: