By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Matt Cutts - Try something new for 30 days

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'm a huge fan of the TED talks and to be honest we've not discussed as many as I would have liked so maybe I will start posting a few up :p

This is a short 3 minute video from Matt Cutts of Google fame who talks about trying something new for 30 days. It's an interesting concept and one that I think more people should try to adopt (including me!)

http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html

Would love to have your thoughts and if anyone fancies giving it a go then let me know and we can maybe start something at the beginning of August. I think it could be fun :)

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi
I watched it a couple of times and I liked and so subscribed to the feed. The subject is a modern but loosely based take on the Strangest Secret concept by Earl Nightingale .... often referred to as the Dean of Personal Development.

I think your idea of giving it a go on the forum would be a good interactive and fun idea. Maybe give the best idea or the most subscribed post a wee surprise at the end of the 30 day challenge.

Matt Cutts proves just how much we become entrenched in comfortable and often bad habits ..... well not necessarily bad, but equally not as good as we first thought they might be. We get reluctant to try new things .... new ways etc.

Let's do it !!!!!!

John

Last edited by a moderator: