By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Looking to target 12-25 year olds with a product, service, brand?

M

McVicar Marketing

Hello,

This is more of an opportunity than a question – but it certainly is a great way to market your business.

I’m providing sponsorship services for Youth Beatz 2010, which takes place on July 31st in Dumfries, and of which the main partner is Dumfries & Galloway Council.

Youth Beatz was first run in 2009 – attracting an audience of over 8,000. This year, we expect an audience of between 10,000-15,000, in part due to the HUGE headline act* we’ve secured.

There are a range of sponsorship opportunities, including Headline Sponsor (where the name of the event will be rebranded),Event Sponsors, Zone Sponsors, Marquee Sponsors, VIP Area Sponsor, Friends and stand-alone advertising opportunities.

The key to the sponsorship and advertising packages is that they’re flexible. Just contact me to discuss your options.

This is a unique opportunity to be part of a mainstream major public event.

For more information, including Sponsorship & Advertising Pack download, visit:

www.youthbeatz.co.uk

or

McVicar Marketing's website

Fell free to also DM me with any queries.

All best,
Inga

*I can’t openly discuss the Headline Act until June 2010, but potential sponsors will be informed on completion of a Confidential Disclosure Agreement.

M

McVicar Marketing

Re: Looking to target 12-25 year olds with a product, service, br

35626_132319773452930_125211974163710_277309_2213701_n.jpg

New confirmed dates for Youth Beatz 2010 (Dock Park, Dumfries)

Everyone is talking about it: you can promote your business at Youth Beatz for only £100*

The final countdown to Youth Beatz 2010 has begun.

We have one final advertising offer for you to promote your business to an estimated audience of 15,000, at what will probably be Scotland’s largest free event.

• £100* for a 10 second advert, shown 10 times, on the main stage screen

Your advert can be as simple as (for example) a static screenshot of your logo, a few lines of copy about what you offer and your website address/contact details.

• Or, for £50*, share a 10 second screen advert with four other companies/organisations

A unique event, a unique advertising opportunity, at a uniquely affordable price.

For more information, contact:

Inga McVicar:
inga@mcvicarmarketing.com
Tel 0782 444 3654

Youth Beatz 2010, visit Youth Beatz

*Prices exclude VAT