By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Link Building Campaign

• Thread starter Lanarkshire IT Services
  • Start date
L

Lanarkshire IT Services

Hi All

I have been putting this of for a while but now started to get it of the ground!

Anyway I want to exchange links with computer support / IT related websites and I have already created some generic categories such as:

Computer Hardware
Computer Software
Computer Security
Tutorials / Howto's
Web Services

PLease feel free to add your link here:

Computer Repair / IT related websites

All links are checked (NO auto approve!) and related sites only please.

Regards

Kevin

I would really take a look a WordPress its free and by far the best blogging platform around

stugster

stugster

I agree with Kevin. Ditch Joomla. It's bloated, and probably overkill for what you want it to do.

Have a look at Wordpress, and if you want any templates, let me know and I can chuck a few your way :)

dave

dave

I know of businesses that use both joomla and wordpress, i prefer wordpress personally but that isn't to say that joomla isn't a powerful web content platform.

One thing, the site has went down - it says "Executing in an invalid environment for the supplied user " - let me know if you need someone hands-on to host your site for you on a proper server.