By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Get that exterior ready for summer now!!

gib123

gib123

Hi guys,

Now that winter is on its way out (apparently) why not think about getting that nasty slippery path, moss covered driveway and Back patio area spring cleaned, ready for summer!

We offer all aspects of pressure cleaning including:

-Driveways
-Patios
-Full front exterior cleans(brick and stone)
-Cladding
-Gutters
-U.P.V.C
-Stone Cleaning
-Brick Cleaning
-Paint Removal
Basically, any exterior area that needs a bit of attention, we can help you out!

We also offer a full commercial service for all of you business owners, dealing with forecourt cleaning, chewing gum removal, paint & graffiti removal, anti-graffiti coatings and all the other services i have mentioned. We can offer an out of hours service for most commercial work, to keep the disruption to your customers to a minimum.

Fully insured, with over 10 years experience in the industry, we can give you the value for money and the end result you'll be happy with.

So if any of you need any of these services, just mention this forum and you'll get a 20% discount plus if you get more than one area cleaned there will be a further discount.

Based in glasgow but can accomodate most areas in central scotland.

So if your interested, need anymore information, or dont see a service you require, dont hesitate to give me a call and dont forget to mention the forum!!

Regards,

Matt Gibson
Precise Pressure washing
0141 561 7997
07595 971 589
matt@precisepressurewashing.co.uk

P.S - Sorry if this type of post isnt allowed, but im offering the users of this forum a deal, so i thought it would be ok :thumbup: