By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Do you attend Networking Events?

• Thread starter findnetworkingevents
  • Start date
F

findnetworkingevents

Hi,

If you attend Business Networking events in the UK, I would be grateful if you could spend a few moments filling in our 2008 Business Networking Survey.

With the recent growth in business events, we are looking to build an accurate picture of networking habits across the UK.

The survey should only take a couple of minutes and anyone leaving their email address will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a bottle of bubbly!

Thanks!

Stuart

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Just completed the survey Stuart. Would be really interested in finding out the results :)

F

findnetworkingevents

Thanks and the others that have responded so far.

I will publish the results on here in due course!

Cheers

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MarkTaylor1968

likewise Stuart - I'd be glad to see the results. I'm also interested in tips and advice for improving my personal effectiveness at networking. Look forward to finding out more.