By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Designing a new website for the company!

Ryan

Admittedly I've had some spare time lately (sometimes at work and sometimes outside work),so I thought I'd give it a go at designing a new website for the company.

Our current website looks okay, however it lacks content, meaning the chance of someone coming across us on Google is probably 10000000/1. And because it was designed by just using hard code, hardly anyone at the company would know how to go into the code and add/change content.
The website also doesn't talk about what we do, when I used the contact form on the website I was unsure as to whether the company actually designed and printed things like business cards etc, it was really misleading.

I'm going to design the website around WordPress, so it gives us the chance to edit pages ourselves, makes posts ourselves and have a more SEO-friendly website.

I haven't told work I'm doing this, so hopefully if the website looks good, I'll look good ;)

R

Rodney

Wordpress integrates very well with Yoast and pagebuilders such as Gutenberg and WP Bakery. I couldn't recommend a better CMS.
After setting up and picking a theme it is very easy for beginners to customise and use the dashboard