By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Computer maintence contracts for SMEs - worth the money?

E

Employer

As an SME I am always looking at ways to secure the services I provide to clients - effectively my computer!

So, looking at computer maintenance contracts for SMEs - are they worth it?

Needhelp

Needhelp

I would say yes - if you can take away the danger of being without a computer and not being able to deliver to your clients that is one less headache for you. This will give you extra time to concentrate on what you are good at, growing your business!

AndreaBur

AndreaBur

Of course, having a fast and powerful computer helps a lot in working with clients. Yes, you can work at medium power, but when we are talking about an urgent response or urgent order processing, then, of course, you need to act quickly. I took a good computer myself, not only for work but also for my second earnings. In addition to my main job, I earn money on apps that apps that pay you to play games, as this is the most convenient for me personally as a second source of income. So, in any case, an intelligent computer is essential, especially in the 21st century, when you can earn online and not worry about tomorrow.