By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Business Cards?

Kevin Johnson

Hello everybody!!

I'm thinking about creating a new translation company and I was wondering about business cards. I found this website (www.mag-print.co.uk) which make them magnetic and, on the one hand I think it can be a very good idea on the other hand I'm not very sure. What do you think about it?
Thanks!!

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to SBF :)

I'm not really sure I get the whole making it magnetic. What would be the point in that?

I always point people to moo.com whenever they talk about business cards. Their blog is great at providing you with a bit of inspiration and their cards are actually top notch.

I think if your just thinking about starting up I would look at keeping costs quite low as well because things have a tendency to change as the business develops.

Good luck with the venture and I hope it works. You'll have loads of questions as you start up your business and SBF is a great resource for getting answers and opinions :)

ScotComp

ScotComp

The important part of business cards is make sure they are of good quality and look good, believe it or not I've won business over other companies simply because I had better cards.

I'd say that magnetic cards are a bit OTT.

T

terrillaustin

If you're looking for a quality business cards, I highly recommend <a href="http://www.printpeppermint.com">Print Peppermint</a> they produced one of the finest quality business cards. Their FREE SAMPLE PACK PROMO is just superbly amazing! go check it out for yourself! :)