By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Are you happy no matter what is going on...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I came accross this quote, which was put up by lovely lady called Nagina Shah,

I have heard it before....but it was great that Nagina reminded me of it.

No matter what our circumstances in life or business, we can be happy and in being happy or developing a positive attitude then we can make sure that success comes our way.

Here's the quote....

"…Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful…"
Albert Schweitzer, 1875-1965​

And here is the link to Nagina's facebook page. Log in | Facebook

Kind regards

Gordon N

Gordon N

Is there anything that says how long it will take!? ;)

I am a very positive person by nature, however I currently feel like I am climbing 'success mountain' a little slower than I maybe could! :)

D

Dizzydiza

Is there anything that says how long it will take!? ;)

Excellent question Gordon ;) I am happy with what I create but unless I get serious with what I do (which I can't see happening in the near future),it is only ever going to be a hobby business.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

It's a great quote but my main issue seems to stem from trying to keep the thought process on success.It's very easy to start to worrying about things.

Luck surely has to play a part as well and I cant belive for one minute that anybody can be so focussed purely on success, there has to be a balance in there somewhere.

I sometimes wonder where these quotes and stuff come from as they very rarely reflect life and all it's hustle and bustle. If you're able to do it great and maybe you could show me how :)

amestaper

amestaper

How do I manage to remain happy and positive? Easy, stop watching the news and reading newspapers for a couple of days.

E

Ed McCosh

Totally agree about staying away from the news - especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night (if you 'must' watch it)

Another quote:

"Being anything other than cheerful won't make it any better" - bit cheesy* maybe, but true. (*this often helps it stay in your mind...)

We're not robots, so I don't know if many people are happy all the time, but it's certainly possible to become more aware of negative patterns that make things worse and change the way you feel more quickly.

Adventurelife

Adventurelife

I have no idea about others although I do see a lot of doom and gloom about and miserable people so the world does seem to meed a happy pill at present.

The last time I was unhappy was when I was at school, which was a fair while ago, I was unhappy as I knew the world was big, interesting and kicking so I need to get out and explore it and at the age of 15 the school was glad to see the back of me and me them.

I have been happy ever since, I have had challenges and stresses like everyone else in work and personal lives but I have always been happy and enjoyed what I have done.

If I discover the first signs of maybe not being happy in what I am doing. I change direction totally and that keeps you on your toes.

Life is to short to not be happy:):lol::)

Latest Posts