By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

News About self assessment tax return

midemike

midemike

Hello, I have submitted my SA tax return for 5 April 2019 - 5 April 2020 and also closed the Self-employed account since the business was grounded by the pandemic in February 2020. Now that I have a new self-employed offer, can I log in and change the only the ''date'' to notify that the business is now reactivated or should I just wait till next April 2021 to register for a new self-employed account? Thanks

S

Szymon

You can re-register online or by post (form CWF1) here:

The link to the actual form will be under the heading "If you’ve sent a return online before".

You’ll need your 10-digit Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) from when you registered before.

midemike

midemike

Thank you, Szymon. I have sent the completed CWF1 form via post now and waiting for a response.
Thanks

N

Normen

Hello. I am very grateful for such useful information for me.