By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

10 YouTube Tips for Small Businesses

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Mashable is a site I visit regularly as it's full of excellent information about social media and technology which are two areas I find really interesting. The guide i've linked to below gives you some tips on how to use YouTube in your small business. Video is becoming a big thing these days so I thought it would be useful to post it up.

Top 10 YouTube Tips for Small Businesses

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the article and any experiences anyone has had of using YouTube. I'd also be really interested to hear if anyone knows any Scottish based businesses who use YouTube to good effect. :)

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Thanks

Well spotted .... I think it's an area we all should give consideration to :)

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Gutsy

Gutsy

Wow thanks . I am just starting up with Youtube and getting my business on there and there are some great tips here. My first post here in a while... I hope you guys are having a nice warm summer! We are freezing here in South Africa!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annie

Even I am a regular visitor of mashable and even technocrites they have latest technology news and some really good informative posts related to latest trends and inventions.