By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Your Favourite Mobile Game Or App

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

So we're all business people and of course we only use our phones for business related calls etc :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's lots of occassions when you suffer downtime and outcomes the phone to waste five or ten minutes on your favourite game.

So what's your favourite mobile game or app currently and why?

My current favourite is Dots on the iPhone https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/dots-a-game-about-connecting/id632285588

efpierce

efpierce

I don't play any games on my mobile at all and I am not sure if it's because I don't have time or I just don't like any of today's games. Can anyone give me a link to a classic arcade game app for android?

E

eeyorebob

Gotta be Angry Birds! it's just so funny! Love it

A

andybrowne

My favourite mobile game is Pool 8 by Miniclip its a very interesting and interacting game i like its ALL IN features most.

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

I absolutely love Diamond Dash, however I got rid of my Facebook account back in January so it isn't the same, but I do still play for fun from time to time.

P

Pete Brindle

Candy Crush, although it depletes my man points to put that in writing.

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Candy Crush, although it depletes my man points to put that in writing.
It is rather addictive. Also I think it's important to have a way to wind down when you're running your own business, or everything just gets too much and stressful!

P

Pete Brindle

It is rather addictive. Also I think it's important to have a way to wind down when you're running your own business, or everything just gets too much and stressful!
Absolutely. And when you're stressed there's nobody else to take things over from you if it's your own business. So you owe it to yourself really to be in the best state of mind, and if playing on games can help that then who is anyone else to comment!

Gordon N

Gordon N

It was Candy Crush for a while, but it's getting too frustrating in the later levels so I've been distracted by Fairway Solitaire Blast, and Top Eleven

saltire

saltire

I gave up on Candy Crush ages ago as my wife was absolutely tanking me at it :p

I've been playing The Chase recently (it's the app version of the TV gameshow). I'm quite addicted!

MapleTree

MapleTree

Pokemon Go is definitely my favourite mobile game. I was obsessed with Pokemon as a kid(collected all the trading cards, cuddly toys, watched all the episodes on tv and saw the film in cinema when it came out). It makes me feel like a kid again when I play it and I have to admit it's extremely exciting when I catch a new Pokemon.

MattW

MattW

Pokemon Go is definitely my favourite mobile game. I was obsessed with Pokemon as a kid(collected all the trading cards, cuddly toys, watched all the episodes on tv and saw the film in cinema when it came out). It makes me feel like a kid again when I play it and I have to admit it's extremely exciting when I catch a new Pokemon.
I'm pretty much the same. I've even dusted off my old cards to have a look through again.

20160911_213013.jpg

J

JasonLee

To be honest, I do not really like to play games on a small smartphone screen, so I play only on the PC. Now my favorite games are games that develop attention and quick response. I play for free on the website of toomkygames and am very pleased with this resource. I advise everyone to come and play at your leisure.