By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Wow, look at this skyscraper

D

Dizzydiza

I was watching a bit of a programme the other night about the man made islands that have been built with luxury homes and hotel complexes of the coast of Dubai and I couldnt help feeling that it was a natural disaster waiting to happen despite all the technical problems they had managed to solve. As for a moving building .....again fear of the worst possible scenario wouldnt get me in that building.

On saying that I feel the same way about the Euro tunnel yet I actually contemplated going through it this summer.....but I think our holiday plans thankfully, wont be happening as far has having to go through that tunnel.

Idea15

Idea15

It'll be great until someone clogs the toilet and they have to stop the tower and let a workman climb through someone's ceiling to unblock the pipe, presumably located behind a wind turret.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking