By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Would It Be Possible To...

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Offer an alternative forum theme more in the traditional style with a simple list of forums as opposed to a grid of boxes? This is probably possible within your current theme. I don't mind it like this, I just prefer the classic way of doing a forum and if the option were available as a choice I'd use it :)

MattW

MattW

Offer an alternative forum theme more in the traditional style with a simple list of forums as opposed to a grid of boxes? This is probably possible within your current theme. I don't mind it like this, I just prefer the classic way of doing a forum and if the option were available as a choice I'd use it :)
This has now been implemented. I've duplicated the theme, and added a new "Traditional" version. You can select which theme to use by selecting them from the Style Choose at the bottom of the forum.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking