By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Worldpay & Streamline Special Offer

Boxby

Probably teaching grannie to suck eggs and all that.....

But Worldpay offers an unpublicised tariff of 1% on Credit cards and 13p on Debit cards, with no monthly fees, or set up costs, for those that use Streamline.

Kind regards
Sandra

TomB

TomB

I never realised that.

They also have a offer for federation of small business members, no sign up fees, i think no monthly fee and a reduced set of fees. I'll rake out the info i have and put more.

How was your holiday Sandra, you got some nice weather last week.

T

Boxby

It was lovely! Finally my girls are old enough so that it was a holiday, and not an endurance test!

Hope to have an interior template page off Kay tomorrow, so i'll send it over to you.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I remember a few weeks back Worldpay being panned on this very forum for various different reasons. I assume that things have now settled down and most of the issues have been ironed out?

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
I think for what you're paying, compared to what you would normally pay for a Worldpay account, not many people could complain about it!

Also, if you're with Abbey Business Banking, Streamline have an unpublicised tariff for you too :D

Boxby

See, they're sneaky buggers!!
Never pay the asking price - that's my moto (but then again we were antique dealers in a previous life and that haggling habbit just doesn't go away!).

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking