By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Will you be encouraging your staff to work from home in the future?

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
If there’s one thing the coronavirus pandemic has taught businesses it is to consider encouraging employees to work from home where possible. Not only will this see businesses better prepared for any future pandemics but there could be a knock-on effect in reducing business base costs.

Business Upside

Business Upside

Verified Member
Working from home can be positive for both enterprise employers and employees. Increased productivity, improved work-life balance, and reduced costs are just some of the ways remote work flexibility can be mutually beneficial.

mingstor

mingstor

Verified Member
I had this conversation with my boss before leaving my job. He told me that as much as he understands that everyone is afraid of the pandemic, he would want to have full control of what we do on a daily basis as soon as the conditions allowed it. It became clear to me that I just had to discover the way on finding best remote jobs bnd become a bit more independent. What really surprised me was the amount of great vacations available online for freelance jobs. If I had known that earlier in my career, I would never choose to work in an office from the start.

J

Jaker

I do encourage them in doing so, as soon as they are doing their job properly!

M

Michael72

Verified Member
If you have a good online business then I think you can encourage them to do so. One of the programs that makes it easier to manage employees at home can be CRM from FIRMAO. Thanks to it I know when my co-workers work and what they do and this is only one of the functions of this program. I recommend checking out their offer!

kimmiles

kimmiles

Verified Member
As you can see, there are many different ways that web software development teams work https://mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team. When a company gets a web project underway, they consider the needs of the business, as well as what kind of web design will best suit their customer base. Each web software development firm has a different style, but they all aim to provide a better user experience. There are many similarities between web software development and traditional design. They both revolve around creating a website that is easy to navigate and that looks great.

zwilliam

zwilliam

If there’s one thing the coronavirus pandemic has taught businesses it is to consider encouraging employees to work from home where possible. Not only will this see businesses better prepared for any future pandemics but there could be a knock-on effect in reducing business base costs.
Hi there,

we should take us according to the situation so its not for only one or two countries situation its in all over the world so that's a better solution to work from home. You know 57 to 58 Million people are working from home in different fields right so its not only because of coronavirus time but they already doing so its not a bad idea even there are a lot of companies going through this and having a good response and results.

M

Michael72

Verified Member
When it comes to CRM, I highly recommend software from FIRMAO. It seems to me that it is one of the most underrated programs on the market. In my opinion it is really very good and has many useful functions. You should visit their website, they have a very good offer and 14 days of free trial period.