By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Wii Fit selling our before launch

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

As an owner of a Nintendo Wii I have already reserved a copy of Wii Fit. It's now looking as though it going to be mighty popular as many stockists are saying they now have more orders than they have stock.

http://www.webuser.co.uk/news/226210.html?aff=rss

Whats your view of this. Can a computer concole really keep you fit or is it all just pie in the sky? From my own personal experience i've come off it after playing boxing feeling totally knackered :p

Brian McIntosh

I agree. Boxing on the Wii can be a killer. I'm looking forward to the Wii fit. Anything that gets my fat a**e off of the couch can only be good!

Brian

I just got my wii a few weeks back and i'm loving it. Nice to chill and do something a bit different. We had a few people round last week end and had a really good laugh with it. Wii Fit is an interesting idea but i'm not sure it can be classed as really getting fit but I could be convinced.

Brian IFA

nothing does

nothing does

I was up until 2.30am on boxing day and felt like I'd run a marathon the next day. Would be interested in seeing how Wii Fit passes as exercise butive me a walk in the countryside any day to burn off last night beer.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Not wanting to take this off topic but has anybody actually played the wii online against someone else. I belive their is a code on you wii that you can share with friends that then allows you to play compatible games online.

Anybody done this? :)

S

stressmom

I am not the techie that my family wants me to be. . . what might I ask is the Wii fit? How is it different from the regular Wii?

Brian McIntosh

I got my Wii Fit delivered today. I've got to process a batch of photos before I hook it up but as soon as I do i'll keep you all posted on my progress.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Well I am going to hold out for the "Wii Laying around with a chilled chardonnay with half a cold chicken whilst laying in the sunshine on a recliner" It's a winner I feel!!

Gordon
PLC

Brian McIntosh

What a hoot!! I'm sore all over but It's a great laugh and I feel as though I've had a bit of a workout. Thoroughly recommended.:D

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

We were lucky to get ours fairly soon after they came out and Karen is on it almost every day. She actually says she feels the benefit of it. It is a very fun workout and I think it maybe does do some good. I was watching the gadget show last week and they tested the wii fit against some futuristic gym equipment. There was definite improvements using both albeit the gym equipment did a little better.

I think anything that is this fun and does even a little bit of good can only be a good thing, off to do a bit of yoga now :p

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking