By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Why used a computer based training?

SeanPoole

SeanPoole

What's your opinion of using a computer based training nowadays? Is this will be the new trend for training the students or employees? Or do you use different ways such as 101 live videos (zoom, skype),training software etc.,

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
Personally, I think we will see more and more online education which will include the likes of Skype, Zoom, etc. We may even see insurance companies asking or demanding that employers have in place procedures just in case we experience anything like the coronavirus going forward. It will be interesting to see how the insurance industry faired as a consequence of coronavirus-related claims once everything calms down.

Emily Fitzgerald

Emily Fitzgerald

I think it’s pretty good. Our company started using this training management software, and it’s a breath of fresh air. Has a lot of features you can personalise. But I think the so-called classics like Skype will not go away anytime soon, as they’re still very convenient and versatile in their own way.