By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Why used a computer based training?

SeanPoole

SeanPoole

What's your opinion of using a computer based training nowadays? Is this will be the new trend for training the students or employees? Or do you use different ways such as 101 live videos (zoom, skype),training software etc.,

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
Personally, I think we will see more and more online education which will include the likes of Skype, Zoom, etc. We may even see insurance companies asking or demanding that employers have in place procedures just in case we experience anything like the coronavirus going forward. It will be interesting to see how the insurance industry faired as a consequence of coronavirus-related claims once everything calms down.

Emily Fitzgerald

Emily Fitzgerald

I think it’s pretty good. Our company started using this training management software, and it’s a breath of fresh air. Has a lot of features you can personalise. But I think the so-called classics like Skype will not go away anytime soon, as they’re still very convenient and versatile in their own way.

mingstor

mingstor

Verified Member
Honestly, I think it is already a normality for us, taking into consideration the reality that we are living in. We are kind of ... obligated to turn for the online education as the pandemic just does not allow us to meet our new teachers and so on and so forth, and the online lessons are kind of ... the best solution right now. And you know what, I do not see anything wrong about it, it is just a new thing that we should get used to. Recently, I found a great guide with some online lessons regarding the way how to manage the social networks accounts. Even more, they teach you how to find out who views my facebook acc. Well, that is not the most useful thing, however it is really interesting.

Neagent

Neagent

Verified Member
Honestly, I think it is already a normality for us, taking into consideration the reality that we are living in. We are kind of ... obligated to turn for the online education as the pandemic just does not allow us to meet our new teachers and so on and so forth, and the online lessons are kind of ... the best solution right now. And you know what, I do not see anything wrong about it, it is just a new thing that we should get used to. Recently, I found a great guide with some online lessons regarding the way how to manage the social networks accounts. Even more, they teach you how to find out who views my facebook acc. Well, that is not the most useful thing, however it is really interesting.
I really hope that online education will help us evolve even more

jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9

Verified Member
Computer-based training allows employees to have higher retention rates. Employees, as well as the organization, have more control over the learning process. New technology and employee training management software allow for engagement and immersive content that can also be accessed by a smartphone