By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Who Do You Bank With For Business?

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

And how do you find them to be with regards to service, perks and security? I'm with Nationwide, and I've always found their service to be thoroughly excellent.

Zarostulus

Lloyds, but desperately wanting to shift. We had an unfortunate case of fraud where we lost quite a bit of money, and Lloyds just didn't even seem remotely interested in our criticism.

MapleTree

MapleTree

I'm also with Nationwide and find it to be very good. I can't see myself switching anytime soon.

S

Sigmaten

I am with RBS. They had introductory 2 years free banking offer. Service from them has been ok so far. Not many issues.

Ajdglass

Ajdglass

RBS for 12 years. Good service with them with no real complaints. They have done away with local branch business managers and replaced them all with a remote business team which isn't ideal for me but they do still do a decent job with helping on the phone and by email.

MarkB

MarkB

Staff member
Santander - the best I have come across yet.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking