By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Which Web Hosting Service Has Provided The Best Customer Support For You?

swartz

swartz

Which web hosting service has provided the best customer support for you?

poliq

poliq

All is well
your answers Bluehost
  • Website hosting is done by renting space on a server with 24/7 internet connection.
  • Hosting will be a good way to start or you can negotiote with our team to build one for you.
  • The wordpress hosting on Blue host is considerded to be top-notch.
  • Tons of free website scripts are available including social is net working scripts,blog support, mailing list, message forums, joomla and Drupal and Tiki wiki.

Smiths1972

Smiths1972

Verified Member
We've used CloudNext for years. The support is all ticketed but the speed and level of support is fantastic.

barry100

barry100

Verified Member
ive been using rapidswitch for man years. 100% reliability. I have dedicated servers with them and they never ever let me down. on the other hand, I was with web hosting .uk .com for a couple of years and they were 100 nightmare. they say they are in leeds so I got their support guy to "test" one of my forms. Turns out they are in india (my forms get the ip of the computer when it send the form). They put one of my dedicated servers on half duplex for about 2 weeks and couldnt work out what was wrong! (they would never give me full access although it was ment to be a self maintained dedicated server) I left their services because of this. The crazy thing is, the only reason I found out about it being half duplex is when I went to rapid switch, I gave them the IP address of the server that I was having issues with (just threw curiosity while talking to one of the support guys in the data centre) and it turned out it was with them and the guy told me it was on half duplex! mad.. If you need total reliability, go with rapidswitch.