By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Which Way To Vote?

E

eeyorebob

Ok, I still don't know which way to vote in the referendum.

There are many things on both sides that worry me, so I really do not know which way I will vote.

Can anyone help? I mean not telling me which way to go, but can someone explain the major pro's and cons <yes I want both>

I have read that we wont be able to keep the pound, but then there is the issue of pensions, will they be better together or independent?

I really don't know

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Take a look at this link:

http://twizz.co.uk/scottish-independence-pros-and-cons

Nobody can really tell you which way you should vote, because your priorities won't be exactly the same as other people's, but the best thing you can do is to educate yourself as much as possible about the two options and see which you think will benefit both you and the country not just now but also in the future.