By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Where I can find some new and different designs for wedding invit

robsmith

Banned
In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

D

Dizzydiza

Re: Where I can find some new and different designs for wedding i

Hi Rob...congratulations on your daughter forth coming marriage. There are literally hundred of thousand different designs out there. Many mass produced and many handmade designs. It depends on your daughters theme for the wedding. It is possible to carry what ever theme you have through various other wedding accessories as well. If you go for the hand made designs it is possible for the person doing them for you to custom make the design. If you or anyone in the family are artistic it is even possible to purchase all the bits and pieces and to make up your own. Visit my wedding directory on my website as I have quite a few different companies that may be able to help. Also if you can get to the big wedding fayres, ie SECC or to Edinburgh Corn Exchange there again you will come across lots of wedding invitation designers. If you need any other help please just let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
DeviRema

DeviRema

Guys, my sister soon has a wedding and she need a good wedding dress. Any advice?

E

Employer

Verified Member
If you shop around I think you will see there are some exceptional deals on wedding attire at the moment. The only problem that springs to mind is when you pay a deposit and so much a month before delivery of the dress. Where do you stand if the company went bust in between the deposit, full payment and delivery of the dress?

SienJoe

SienJoe

Guys, my sister soon has a wedding and she need a good wedding dress. Any advice?
Give her your credit card and step aside))) This is the best option)) And do not try to answer her with something other than: "It suits you very much, little sister!" She will do the rest herself)

A

Alexander Blake

Try to search on Facebook there are allot of people that share their offers