By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Thought this would be a fun little post.

For me I cant get past a Time Out bar. Nice balance of chocolate and wafer and i've been known to eat a whole pack of mini's in one go. So come one people what's your favourite chocolate bar?

:)

D

Dizzydiza

snickers....love the combination of toffee, chocolate, nougat and peanuts

nothing does

nothing does

For me it depends on what my choccy needs are. If it's something to go with a coffee I agree with that a Time Out takes some beating. However if it's just a bar for indulgence it has to be Galaxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Two votes for the Time Out then :p I've got to admit when it comes to pure chocolate Galaxy is the only one I like as well. Now you've got me thinking about it I fancy a Time Out! :)

Brian McIntosh

I'm going to be really boring and go for Kit Kats. Similar to Time Outs? It's not often I eat chocolate but Kit Kats are my chocolate of choice.

ahop23

LOVE kit kats. . . definitely not boring. Have any of you heard of a Snickers bar? Totally the best for a cheap chocolate fix!

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Definately a Lindt Swiss Milk chocolate bar.....I find the others too sweet...

Oh and I have to have a latte with it

Gordon
PLC

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking