By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What would you like help with...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Instead of someone trying to sell you something, what if they stood before you and said, how can I help your business? What you say?

Gordon
PLC

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I am going to answer my own question here...

One of the things I know I need help with is training in all sorts of areas of runnng my business.

Although my background is in accountancy and management, I lack skills in sales and marketing. And unfortunately for many years kept telling myself I couldn't do these things.

I know realise that it's important to know some of these "skills" at least, not least because they can directly help your business, but it also helps that if you are bringing someone one to take on the areas you lack resource in, you know and understand what they are doing in their role in your business.

So yes I am currently involved with sales and marketing training and always looking for good pointers in these areas.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking