By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What is your favorite book on business

B

bizmoney

For me: Steve Job's biography.

I learned a lot from this book. Lessons learned: content is king and this quote :
“If you act like you can do something, then it will work.”

N

Normen

Hello. I am very grateful for such useful information for me.

Maricores

Maricores

it's a stupid quote... it will never work for real, because if you know nothing in medicine and pretend to be a doctor it won't work))

B

balder

Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler

Simply teaches you that regardless of your situation you can find unlikely allies in unexpected forms, when you do take them along for the ride and together there are no boundaries to your possibilities

P

pxxls51

it's a stupid quote... it will never work for real, because if you know nothing in medicine and pretend to be a doctor it won't work))
exactly
and if you know nothing in law you cannot be a lawyer

K

Karen Chen

I quite like "The 1-Page Marketing Plan" by Allan Dib. A very concise, easy to read book with good insights as to what to focus on in marketing. After all, all companies need sales where marketing work plays a major role to it.

P

pxxls51

My favorite business book, this book by Robert Kiyosaki, is a great book about how he became a dollar billionaire and explains all the aspects that you need to pay attention to when doing business. These books are very inspiring and motivating to achieve something bigger than you have now. I downloaded the electronic version on The Pirate Bay because it was my first business book and I wanted to save money.