By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What is eCommerce business?

K

Kabir

Why is it important now a days as we are all facing COVID-19?

E

Employer

The key for any e-commerce business is the fact that orders are taken and paid online. This means there is no need to visit a physical shop and all packaging and posting is carried out under very hygienic conditions. I think the next few years will see a boom in business for e-commerce websites as the concerns regarding the coronavirus will certainly not disappear overnight.

FTurner90

FTurner90

An ECommerce shop is very important in these days. First of all, now it is recommended to have an online shop to avoid contacting with many people. Secondly it is really convenient for you and for the buyer to find things that they want on your shop. And there is the shipping, a buyer, won`t drive 500 miles for a small thing. if the buyer will see that you can ship the item it will buy it right away. If you want more information about it I suggest you to contact cs-cart. These guys are the best in this field and you won`t have any problems with them. They will help you with everything that is needed. Plus, you will have support from the whole team.

Business Upside

Business Upside

It's difficult for an e-commerce business to attain success. There are many factors responsible for the success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Business Upside

Business Upside

eCommerce is an increasingly competitive field. There are now between 12 and 24 million eCommerce businesses online, with more being created all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
oliviajacob

oliviajacob

Electronic commerce (eCommerce) lets people buy and sell things online. It is operated in four major market sections and can be led over PCs, tablets, cell phones, and other gadgets. These transactions happen either as business-to-business (B2B),business-to-consumer (B2C),consumer-to-consumer, or consumer-to-business.

N

Normen

Hello. I am very grateful for such useful information for me.

M

MarieliaWilliams

The key for any e-commerce business is the fact that orders are taken and paid online. This means there is no need to visit a physical shop and all packaging and posting is carried out under very hygienic conditions. I think the next few years will see a boom in business for e-commerce websites as the concerns regarding the coronavirus will certainly not disappear overnight.
Thanks for sharing this.

Maricores

Maricores

not only dropshipping, but it is also every online shop, you can sell your own product as well.

M

metacontrol

Thank you!

P

pearsonandpearson

exactly

J

Jaycee

E-commerce, short for electronic commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods and services over the internet. It involves online transactions between businesses, consumers, and sometimes even between businesses and consumers. E-commerce has become a significant aspect of modern business, offering a convenient way for people to shop, sell, and conduct business activities digitally.

B

Brandon Kooper

E-commerce has become crucial during COVID-19 as it allows businesses to operate online, ensuring safety and continuity amid physical restrictions and lockdowns.

Adam NN

Adam NN

In ecommerce, in my opinion, the easiest way to start is with “wow” products that essentially sell themselves as soon as they are seen.

Latest Posts