By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What do you expect your annual sales to fall by?

E

Employer

I’m trying to get a gauge for what is “normal” in the current environment. What kind of level do you expect your annual sales to fall by as a consequence of the coronavirus?

Business Upside

Business Upside

Guise for the income statement. Characteristically, the corporation contains its balance sheet, cash-flow statement, and income statement when providing financial statements in answer to a request. Look for the works "Income Statement" at the top of the document.

ernadrey11

ernadrey11

This is a great question and one that many people are wondering about.

M

martamarti

I don't expect my sales to fall ut to rise because I have recently studied some new information on the sales topic. I purchase a course "Build Better Sales Leaders" which is created especially for people who want to become a salesman or have their own business and hired professionals but want themselves to control the process as I do now. What else can I say, I really like it and find it useful for my sphere of activity.