By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What Company Sells The Best Products For Creating A Smart Home For Home Automation?

versal567

versal567

Building a new smart home with absolutely everything thats possible - need your ideas!
So Im a huge smarthome / automation nerd and will build a new house this winter. Money is not the issue, so I need your ideas for cool stuff.

swartz

swartz

This isn't ever talked about in these forums, but when you run your LED strips, make sure you have enough voltage to power them. I spec'd the LV in my parents custom home and am currently figuring out how to power the LED strips. The strips I purchased run at ~24w/m which is a lot, but shows you that it can add up quickly if you're doing say, a 3 tier tray ceiling. Also, you'll also want to consider voltage drop. Youre going to want a lot of dedicated circuits for LV. You also may need to look at power sequencers so you don't overload your breakers during the initial load of your LV transformers. I know that I had to add a sequencer with two 320W and one 480W transformers on a 20amp circuit.

Let me know if you have questions. I'm on mobile but would be more than happy to help once I get to a desktop.

poliq

poliq

All is well
The best smart home product makers and home automation service providers are those that understand consumer requirement and simplify their digital lifestyle. When it comes to home automation, most of the companies offer multiple smart devices, which offer a few benefits, but are expensive and complex to use. IRIDIUM MOBILE offers smart home solutions with a multi-dimensional approach making three major offerings - safety, security, and convenience. While providing affordable hardware equipment, it offers a home automation solution, which is easy to use.IRIDIUM MOBILE you to control and manage your Smart Home Appliances from anywhere using a smartphone app Helps you monitor your home anytime & anywhere ensuring your family’s security Helps you save on energy bills.Provides you a simplified digital life experience.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking