By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What attracted you to doing an apprenticeship?

Matthew

Matthew

So, you're all here to learn more about apprenticeships - what attracted you to them in the first place?

Ryan

I'm in a sales apprenticeship, basically I was in full time education studying computing before I got the job, and I wanted to earn as I learn, so when I saw this vacancy it was awesome!

At first I must admit I wasn't too keen, but when I met all the staff, it made it for me as they're really nice and helpful :)

Ryan

Another good thing about the Apprenticeship I'm in is that the training provider come to me, so I don't have to spend a day at college as I'll show I'm making progress in front of my assessor :)