By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

What Are Common Banking Solutions For the UK Companies?

• Thread starter Seemeinthemorning
  • Start date
S

Seemeinthemorning

What Are Common Banking Solutions For the UK Companies?
I'm a non-resident in the UK and I'm planning to register my second company here. I just wonder that how I could manage my business finances such as business transactions or payment receipts from customers. How to open a business account without coming here and passing lots of questions in the bank center? (much more complicated and troublesome for a non-resident)
I have heard that alternative solutions such as electronic money institutions (EMIs) to a UK traditional bank account due to the simplicity. Is it true and what is the process or procedure for it? Where do I get the EMI account? All your suggestion is very useful for me!

M

madison

High street banks are conventional financial institutions that offer a variety of services, such as merchant services, business accounts, loans, and credit cards.

Challenger banks are exclusively online financial institutions that provide a variety of services, such as business accounts, loans, and overdrafts. They frequently charge less than high street banks do.

Payment service providers are enterprises that provide businesses with solutions for processing payments, such as online payments and direct debits.

Companies that provide merchant services to businesses include those that process credit cards and supply point-of-sale equipment.

Crowdfunding platforms are internet venues that let companies raise money from a lot of different investors.

Companies that finance firms based on their unpaid invoices are known as invoice financing providers.

The individual goals and requirements of the business, as well as elements like costs, usability, and customer service, will all play a role in the decision of which banking system to choose.