By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

well hello, the pleasure's mine . . .

• Thread starter chrisrhodesarchitect
  • Start date
C

chrisrhodesarchitect

Hi All,

Please be patient with me - learning as I go here!

Well as you might have guessed, my name is Chris Rhodes, and I'm an Architect.

I've recently started out on my own after taking a year out to be a stay-at-home-dad (to Emily 7, and Sophie 3),but now that child number three has arrived (Oliver 3mnths),I have finally siezed the opportunity to do what I have always talked about . . . and I have to say I am loving it!

I'm a fully qualified and chartered Architect offering full architectural services, with considerable experience in residential and arts genres. I would consider my approach to architecture to be friendly and enthusiastic, I enjoy working closely with Clients to achieve an innovative solution to a challenging brief and helping them to surpass original expectations.

Although I believe that Im pretty good at what I do (otherwise I wouldnt be doing it) - I am looking forward to learning a whole lot about 'business' from everyone here, and hope to meet a few of you along the way.

All I need to do now, is spread the word . . . and learn by doing!

I feel more relaxed already :blink:

Best regards,

Chris.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Chris,

It's nice to have you on the forums and I wish you all the best with your new venture.

You'll find people on SBF very friendly and approachable and i'm sure you'll learn loads here. Hopefully we can chat out on the forums very soon :)

C

chrisrhodesarchitect

Cheers ,

I was pointed in this direction by John 'thesearcher' Wylie, so if you are all like him I am in good company . . .

Soooo much to learn!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rickwood Portpatrick

Rickwood Portpatrick

Hi Chris

Greetings from a wild & windy Portpatrick ( to be sunny tomorrow though)
and welcome to SBF

regards

C

chrisrhodesarchitect

Hey Fred,

Thanks for the welcome . . . Im traveling up to Stonehaven + Aberdeen tomorrow so I imagine Its a pretty safe bet that I will miss out on any sun - typical *tsk*

Brian McIntosh

Welcome along Chris. It's a pity you're not nearer Inverness. I'm looking for an Architect to draw plans to redo the upstairs of my house.

C

chrisrhodesarchitect

Thanks Brian, I might have a client just North of Inverness (if they can secure the plot they want),so if all goes well I will get back in touch.

(love the montage service offering on your site btw)

MarkB

MarkB

Staff member
Are any members on this thread still activie active on the forum?

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking