By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Website critique please!

PC

PC

Not too sure if this section should be the one for this but feel free to visit my updated website and give me comments, criticisms etc.

The copywriter is still to be let loose on it :D

Clean, uncluttered, functional... Needs a lot more content of course but you say you have a copywriter in the wings for that....

Images in the online shop are 'chopped off' at the right hand side... (at least under Firefox)

At the bottom of articles in the blog I can see........

bh debug:getcommentq: SELECT * from comments514 WHERE user = 'pcsupport' AND comment = 'rw_unique_entry_id_2_page10' ORDER BY 'date' ASC

Otherwise a good solid business-like site IMHO

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I think what you have to remember here is that design is very much subjective. As long as it converts at a level you are happy with then fine.

I have the same issue as Matt whilst using Firefox that it cuts off the images so thats something that needs to be looked at. For me there isn't really any brand behind the site, nothing that identifies it as you. It is uncluttered but equally I think it borders on being plain.

When I see someone saying they are a microsoft professional I expect to see the logos etc that go with it. It gives you credibility so any other memberships or qualifications I would be making a point of showcasing them.

I dont want to just pan the site but I would say I'd want to do more. I would have thought Wordpress would have been a decent platform for this type of site and there's loads of themes etc that are hugely customisable. By the way this is only my opinion and many may disagree with me :)

PC

PC

Logo's and content are on their way (copywriters job).

The error message: it does appear to be intermittent (I have seen it but when I go in this evening there is nothing through either Firefox or Safari). I think the problem is at haloscan's end as their site seems to be going up and down at the moment.

Shop problems: I'll get on it tomorrow :D

M

[email protected]

Liked the uncluttered appearance of the website - which to me always shows professionalism.

Didn't like the colour scheme very much but then again I guess you might be a Hibee!

Only other comment I would make, and this goes for most websites - is it possible to fit the whole page on to one screen, therefore avoiding the reader having to scroll, or worse miss important information.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking