By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

We help new businesses get a head start

predinburgh

predinburgh

Here at PR Pigeon Ltd, we help new businesses gain visibility by working with them to attract their clients and customers’ attention.

We work one-to-one with owners of small to medium sized businesses at their home or premises to identify the best ways to communicate with their clients and customers. This can involve placing an article in a newspaper, helping them get the most from their website or helping them develop their brand through logo design and professional photography. Our services are tailor made for you.

ECONOMICAL PR COMES AS STANDARD. BY THE HOUR OR HALF-DAY.

Jill Blake
PR Pigeon Ltd
12 South Charlotte Street
Edinburgh
EH2 4AX

Tel: 0131 278 0663
Fax: 0871 230 3103
Mob: 07502 210607
website- PR Pigeon - Public Relations | PR for new start-up and small businesses
Join me on Twitter- Jill Blake (predinburgh) on Twitter

M

McVicar Marketing

Hi Jill,

Welcome to the forums! As a new arrival to the forums, I've been very impressed by both the standards of contacts I've already made and of the discussions taking place.

I have a background in PR, but am always on the look-out for PR firms who could be undertaking work for my clients (with or without my input). I tend to only handle very specific PR work as part of an overall marketing campaign, but I do specifically handle PR Crises work.

Could I give you a quick call next week to arrange a suitable meeting to discuss how we could be working together?

Thanks,
Inga

predinburgh

predinburgh

Hi Inga

Thanks for your reply. I would like to chat with you, yes. PR is a good part of any marketing mix and I have worked alongside marketing people over the years.

I'm around anytime on Monday if you'd like to call me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tel:0131 278 0663
Mob:07502 210607

M

McVicar Marketing

Great - will look forward to speaking with you then.

Hope you have a good weekend.

All best,
Inga

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Jill,

Welcome to SBF! Thanks also for your comments on the blog :)

I really do hope you find the forums useful.

I'll also be replying to your email seperately :)

T

theprofitdetective

Welcome Jill, it's nice to see we're getting a number of real quality PR people on the forum. Properly used it's such a powerful, cost effective marketing force for smaller businesses.

I look forward to your future posts.

Rob

TheVillageTrike

TheVillageTrike

H Jill,

welcome to the forum, PR is something i am slowly trying to get to grips with at the moment.

Regards,

Murray.

predinburgh

predinburgh

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
That's very nice of you all :001_smile:

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Jill

A belated but nevertheless warm welcome to the forums.

John